Special student price of $42.95 is lower than most bookstores! Faculty who are APTA members may purchase the Guide for their education programs at the student rate. (Available individually or in bulk with no further discounts.)
The result of input and collaboration among hundreds of physical therapists, the Guide to Physical Therapist Practice, Revised Second Edition, clearly defines scope of practice; guides patterns of practice; improves quality of care; promotes appropriate use of health care services; and explains physical therapist practice to insurers, policymakers, and other health care professionals. The Guide continues to be an essential resource for both daily practice and professional education.
The Guide to Physical Therapist Practice, Revised Second Edition, features:
- A detailed description of the scope of physical therapist practice.
- Tests and measures and interventions sections with expanded clinical indications, examples of tests and measures and data generated.
- Examples in all sections to assist the user in examination and intervention.
- Preferred practice patterns grouped into four major areas: musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, cardiovascular and pulmonary, and integumentary.
- Tests and measures and interventions relevant to each pattern clarified.
Guide to PT Practice, Best Sellers!, Patient/Client Management